The Old Coach House is a detached tudor style boutique guest house with an illustrious history dating back to its construction in 1851.
It comprises eleven ensuite double rooms, several having the added luxury of four poster beds and a seperate bath incorporated in the ensuite
Unwind with a drink in the conservatory after a long day of exploring, or relax in the beautifully appointed gardens, weather permitting of course!
The hotel has the benefit of having its own car park situated within the grounds.
Our Rating: 4 HHHH